1. Coremans Paul. "Scientific Research and Restoration of Paintings" Historical and Philosophical issues in the Coservation of Cultural Hertiage. The Getty Conservation Institute. Los Angeles. 1996, pp 433.
al.) Assembly of Infra-Red Reflectograms by Digital Image Processing Using
Portable Data Collecting System. ICOM Committee for Conservation, 8th Triennial Meeting,
of the Visibility of Underdrawing Lines as a Function of Wavelength.
ICOM Committee for Conservation, 10th Triennial Meeting, Washington, D.C. 1993.
al.) A Scanning Device for Infrared Reflectography. Studies in Conservation
5. Desneux,J., Underdrawings and pentimenti in the picture of Jan Van Eyckä, Art Bullentin 40 (1958) 13-21.
al.) Evaluation of Platinum Silicide Cameras for Use in Infrared Reflectography.
ICOM Committee for Conservation, 10th Triennial Meeting, Washington, D.C., 1993.
7. Arney,J.S. ãSurface Topography of Paper from Image Analysis of reflectance Imagesä IS&T Received June 23 1993.
8. Plenderleith, H.J. The Conservation of Antiquities and Works of Art. Oxford Unversity Press. 1976, pp. 181-182.
9. Moncrieff, Annie. Science for Conservators: Cleaning. Craft Council. 1983, pp. 114.
10. Medical Radiography and Photography. Eastman Kodak Company 1987, Volume 63, Number 1, pp.4-16
New Applications for Infrared Reflectography. Bulletin of the Cleveland
Museum of Art, Vol. 72, 1985.
al.) Evaluation of System Performance of Near-Infrared Imaging Devices.
Studies in Conservation 37, 1992.
13.Asperen de Boer,
J.R.J. Infrared Reflectography: A Contribution to the Examination of Earlier
European Paintings. Central Research Laboratory for Objects of Art and Science: Amsterdam,
The Netherlands. 1970.
14. Arney, J.S.
The Measurement of Surface Topography of Materials by Analysis of Goniometric
Reflection of Light: Factors Governing Precision and Accuracyä IS&T
Received 24 December 1993.
Table of Contents | Thesis